Reporting an alleged infringement regarding the protection principles of the information source of an occurrence reporting.
- The ROJCA does not replace the occurrence reporting system of the FOCA.
- A report to the ROJCA does not replace legal processes.
- Reports to the ROJCA should be made with the following electronic form or with a letter to the address below.
- Information that has been reported to the ROJCA on a voluntary basis will be treated confidentially in accordance to Art. 7 para. 1 let. h of the Federal Act on Freedom of Information in the Administration (Freedom of Information Act, FoIA, SR 152.3).
- The ROJCA will contact the person seeking assistance within five to ten days after receiving the reported incident. The ROJCA will use the identical form of correspondence (electronic or per letter).
- The ROJCA service is free of charge.